Roger Falk with the Travis County Taxpayers’ Union and “Honest Transportation Solutions” says the $720 million bond is not well-defined.
- Taxpayers Win! Round Rock ISD $572 million Bonds all defeated
- Who is funding “Classrooms for Kids” for $572M RR ISD Bond?
- “Citizens Bond Committee” Members AGAINST $572M RR ISD BOND
- Physicians join TCTU opposing Prop 1’s unnecessary tax increase for med school
- RSVP for Forum on Prop 1, Wed. Oct. 10th, noon luncheon – yard signs available
- Press Conference Draws 5 TV Stations, KLBJ and Statesman
- TCTU Prop 1 Opposition in News – PLUS, TV ad campaign, and Yard Signs!
- Travis County Taxpayers Union launches “STOP THE BLEEDING” campaign against 63% property tax rate increase demanded by “Central Health” (Prop 1 on November 6th ballot).
- Travis County Taxpayers Union files TEC Complaint against Senator Kirk Watson’s “Keep Austin Healthy PAC” for failure to file Campaign Treasurer Appointment